• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The one domain you love and just don't want to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
8,934
Reaction score
245
What is the ONE domain name you own which you absolutely love?
We all have that special domain we just don't want to sell...what's yours?

Mine is Marijuana.ws, I know, I know..you are probably saying to yourself of all the .com domains that pass thru my hands, why that one and etc etc..but I just love this one, probably because it's such an outlaw domain..and a rare keyword....and the way I stumbled upon it was so weird and random. So anyone else care to share? :ok:

Remember, if you do..then mocus..umm I mean...*Focus* will hug you! :hug:


:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

Chris
 
I wish to own DNP.com :D
My lovely name is AEI.US
 
I can't settle with just one I want to keep and never sell.

I love BackAlley.com, GuyNextDoor.com, MalePill.com & Malesack.com

Those I turn down offers for all the time because I'm just not ready yet.
 
how much for backalley.com? lol

ohh btw...hugs for both of you...YES, even DNP... :laugh:

:hug: :hug:
 
WorldStakes.com?

or StockExchange.TV?
 
PICK ONE PEOPLE! lol

or no mocus hugs! :hug:
 
loaded.net, the first domain I ever registered back in April 1997.
 
Got all my kids names - I'll never sell those (the kids or the names) but everything else is for sale, including hash.ws if you want to reunite it with your mary jane Focus...

Conversely, I've got a sh*tload of names I want to sell but can't :-)
 
I will sell any domain for the right amount of money, but if I have to make a choice I want to keep megabit.ch.
 
Raindate.com and the plural, doesnt even cover reg fee some years
 
i won't never sell EDEN.cOM, but i don't currently own the name :D
any of mine is for sale for right price, but if i'll keep one for a lot of time i'll keep فوركس.net, arabic IDN of FOREX :)
 
GlobalFuelcells.com is my favorite. I don't believe its my most valuable one but it is my favorite.
 
I can't settle with just one,

I love GuyNextDoor & Malesack

Those I turn down , all the time because I'm just not ready yet.

A few words deleted here & there, it's amazing the power the press have!
The name Bell doesn't help! LOL
Just kidding dude ;)
(nb: he never said it folks, but almost! LOL)
cheers
Pred :lol:
 
I'd have listed an adult name or two but didn't want this thread censored...:ok:
 
one I will never sell is BetLoonies.com - it was a project I spent months of devellopment on, and due to unforeseen circumstances we had to close it down just 1 month ofter going live. I hope that we will go live again someday this, or the next year.
 
Mine...

Zipwire.com

I am most likely crazy, but I turned down a low xx,xxx offer for it.
 
diBLert.com

I registered it on a whim about 5 years ago. I just have it parked with a link to Dilbert.com and a few text links to my other sites. Averages about 10 visits a day, and I've never heard a word from Scott Kaplan, the guy does Dilbert. I guess I have a secret fantasy of somehow using diBLert to work with him some day. which is why I probably won't sell it.

By the way, if you didn't ZipWire.com for low $xx,xxx, you ARE crazy!
 
OifO.com is beautiful, in form and intrigue!
 
Too many to mention, maybe hardworking.com

I bought this because I am hardworking person. Now my business run through this domain.

Goodluck to all.
em
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom