• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The one domain you love and just don't want to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheWorldsTopSites.com

My first reg and although its a terrible name (unlike the rest of my names which are even worse) I really like it and had big plans for it.
 
When i se this, i just had to reg it-

SIR.ST
 
TheWorldsTopSites.com

My first reg and although its a terrible name (unlike the rest of my names which are even worse) I really like it and had big plans for it.

Not a bad domain at all... it just does not have reseller value, and is a bit long. It is very memorable and descriptive though, if you build a top sites website this name is ideal
 
By the way, if you didn't ZipWire.com for low $xx,xxx, you ARE crazy!


LOL - ...but for some reason, I have had numerous xxxx offers and one xx,xxx offer in the past 4 years for ZipWire. There is something people/companies see in it... I don't think I will ever sell it...I really like it...and I use the name for e-mail and graphic design services (no website yet, but have big plans for it).
 
Hello Mocus, I mean Focus... I see you have find a better name...

I wouldn't want to sell Varchar.com... it represents my internet presence...
 
Wasn't 'Malesack.com' used by the US Postal Service ?
 
Actually, I heard it a while back from "Donny Baker" on the "Bob & Tom Show" and thought maybe I should tried to register it. Just in case I want to sell a boat...
 
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:





ok, awesome so far everyone, m/f-ocus hugs for everyone! :smile:

anyone else?
 
semperfidelis.com

Probably won't ever let this one go.
 
PeterPanFromJapan.com

I will never sell this baby!

Yes it's long, doesen't make sense, my name is Peter and i dont live in Japan... But it sounds cool :lol:
 
'LostThePlot' (dot com). A well known phrase in the UK.
 
My problem is I think they are all 'domains I love and just don't want to sell'.

Even really dumb ones.

If I had to chose one, I have no idea.

-=DCG=-
 
Every domain has it's price..... As much as i love all my domains ..........
A particular favourite is:
united-kingdom.com
Regged in '96
The only domain i wouldn't sell is my daughter's name .com
One day i'll get it
 
My problem is I think they are all 'domains I love and just don't want to sell'.

Even really dumb ones.

If I had to chose one, I have no idea.

-=DCG=-

dnforum.com mabye ? ;)
 
Poontang.info.

I bet you can't even say it out loud without cracking a smile. That's why I love it.

I recently picked up poon.info as well, just so I'm covered.
 
I love poontang! The domain's not bad either ;)

I love what i regged today more though.

Quim.info ;)
 
CityHunter.com

I love this manga/anime series since I was a kid. Been checking on the availability of this domain since almost 10 yrs ago and recently I was finally able to buy it. Plan to develop it into an "official" website .
 
hmmmmmmmmmm- i would have to say- actually i cant- honestly focus i cant- i am attached to several- i get made fun of sometimes in chat because of what i reg- but i reg something beacuse i love it- so, i really really like a lot of my domains :-)
i have been trying to clear some out of my stock- ones i just regged to reg- because i REALLY like regging funky made up brandables, and plays on words and spellings- i know this is not where the big $$$$ is but lets face it- i will never own a LLL.com- so i sell what i got :-) but i really like these names- and cool two worders- i want to build up this part of my portfolio, because i enjoy them :-)


um- can i have a hug anyways?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom