• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The one domain you love and just don't want to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
....
 
Last edited:
Mine is www[.]assurance[.]com. It's how I got in the biz. Didn't have a CLUE! I had an inspection company and I wanted that or conformance.com. The latter fell through and the first one was already in the process of dropping. Did a LOT of research and found the guy that owned it in Dallas. Left him a message. He called me back and I didn't call him back right away. When I did, he said blasted me for not calling him back and said what amounted to: "you have one minute to tell me what you want." Made my pitch and agreed to $1000 via paypal. YES $1000 with the condition that he not have to be bothered in any way shape or form cos he was a "very busy man." In the end all he had to do was send hs signature and copy of his license to the registrar. Last offer I ended up declining was for 150K Euros, or $195K USD. His handle was, are you ready: hardwied.

http://www.businessforum.com/BRIDGE02.html is a little something I just found. Same guy, same company.


What an awesome story man...cheers! :ok:

Chris

:hug: for everyone!
 
It makes no sense to any one and not to even me but if I had to pick one...

...a few years ago I picked up a domain name that dropped. It just sounded so cool and neat and immediately sparked some ideas. Being a designer and illustrator in the advertising business for years before changing careers, I just saw so much in this domain name. I am still an illustrator and all I could envision is a DC or Marvel Comic book character...


Okay, that's it. I love the heck out of that. And it gets decent type in traffic and has for a couple of years.

So out of nearly 3000+/- domains, that is the ONE I could not part with.

I believe I own DNP Z.com = DNP Zone.
gotta love it when you got so many that you start out saying "I believe I own...":thumb:

...just going for the anti-serious tag line.
We all need a dose of that from time to time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom