• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale The times they are a changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker

Domains
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
105
The times are changing in the drop game when people pay $60 or more for:

ok maybe...
"b-h.com" is registered with whois.usawebhost.com - Pool

are you high?
"h-k.net" is registered with whois.moniker.com - Pool

are you high and passed out?
"m-j.org" is registered with namescout.com - Pool
 
hmmm.... I see no use of b-h, but h-k.net would be good for an ISP in hong kong, and m-j could be mary jane... and we know the value of cannibas.com
 
140 hand picked domain names today 1 was available at reg fee. Again alot of these names I wouldn't have even paid reg fee for most likely.
 
and m-j could be mary jane

Are we forgetting Michael Jordan perhaps? :cheeky:
 
Or Michael Jackson.
 
The market determines what something is worth. If someone is willing to pay
$ 60. or more for H-K.net. Then, it is worth $ 60 to them.

For example, There is a waiting list to pay $ 1 million a year to have a semi-top floor
apartment in N.Y.'s Trump Towers.

If you told me two years ago, that I would be paying $ 2.00 a gallon for gas today.
I would tell you that I would rather walk! But, that is the going price today.
 
Not everyone cares about what it sounds like. If you have a look at the owners of these types of names the majority are companies and people with the initials. For example www.J-J.info www.J-J.biz and yes they are redirects but it still shows corporate interest.
 
First it was 3 letter names, then 3 numbers, now character-character.
The picking keep getting slimmer and slimmer.....this train is leaving the station!
 
E-Promote said:
"b-h.com" is registered with whois.usawebhost.com - Pool
b.h. is dutch for bra... :-D


.
 
b-h - benson and hedges cigs. they are popular in the UK
 
b and h photo is one of the biggest electronics/camera shops
 
E-Promote said:
The times are changing in the drop game when people pay $60 or more for:

ok maybe...
"b-h.com" is registered with whois.usawebhost.com - Pool

are you high?
"h-k.net" is registered with whois.moniker.com - Pool

are you high and passed out?
"m-j.org" is registered with namescout.com - Pool

I had the snap on h-k.net. It was dropped by Ultimate Search. Probably not much for traffic.

I can't sneaze at hyphens. I'd rather have them just disappear but they are within my budget 8-)g

Sometimes clarity with a hyphen can beat the @#$% out of xuq.com ( No offense if you own it )............................

www.b-w.com
www.b-w.org
www.b-w.info
www.b-w.biz

................................................................
 
In the interest of "full disclosure" I just bought w-b.biz ...but 'cmon it only cost me $5 :)
 
You might want to check the whois for h-k.net. i wasn't the only "crazy" one :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom