• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TheFuture.at

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thevirtual

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
6,409
Reaction score
0
I have registered this domain which I think could be worth something.

TheFuture.at

This term brings up 511,000,000 results in google with quotes, which is the highest results I have ever seen for a term. Most of the other tld's are taken.

any appraisals?
 
though it sees good results for "the future" in Google, I would consider it worth very little. Yes, this one metric shows a good result, but consider the .com and .net are not developed, there is only one advertiser for the keyword, and, you have to think, if the .com isn't worth at least in the 5 figure range, than the .at holds very little value. There are of course exceptions. I consider thefuture.com to be a good domain, but not worth 5 figures.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom