• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed tHERAREST.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
3,584
Reaction score
0
all inputs welcomed.....google results are 1.3 million :cool:
 
Low $xxx.

Poor keywords, but an interesting name.
 
It's a brandable phrase, but pretty generic. If you are going to market it, I'd recommend typing TheRarest.com rather than tHERAREST.COM.

Low $xxx

all inputs welcomed.....google results are 1.3 million :cool:
 
It's a brandable phrase, but pretty generic. If you are going to market it, I'd recommend typing TheRarest.com rather than tHERAREST.COM.

Low $xxx

I agree healingistes.... I had no idea what the hell it was suppose to be.. typo for 'terrorist'? lol That said...

Would make a good premium domain site name... $150 or so would be fair for a reseller
 
thk u guys....more inputs appreciated :)
 
End user? Coin dealers, stamps, collector cars, specialty collectibles, antiques, domain names, gems, jewelry, flora, fauna...many uses. Difficult to give a dollar figure.

I think it is both brandable as well as generic which makes it appealing and I thing the keyword RARE will help carry it. There is such a broad spectrum of products, services, subject matters, or demographics that this could apply to.

An $xxx but it depends on who wants it and how bad they want it (gee, what a profound statement, huh?).

The best thing is to get it out there, park it, and market it and see who comes a nibbling.
 
thk u everyone for your expert opinions....more valuable inputs welcomed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom