• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed THICK.es

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkstark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
1
Please appraise.
 
Thick

One word. Short and very nice and easy to remember.
.es kills it.

I don't like at all English.any.

I would pay $250.00, but you could get substantialy more from a motivate buyer.
 
Thanks, Nel. Anyone else?
 
big inconsistency between literal part and extension. useless, IMO.

I don't like at all English.any., and won't pay a dime, unless it's something like hotels.es :)
 
Thanks Varlin, I appreciate the opinion. Recent sales of Mountain.es and PaddyPower.es for $1,238 apiece, Scooter.es for $24,983, TravelMarket.es for $1,569 and Ever.es for $1,379 suggest that not everyone shares your distaste for English words with the .es extension.

Does anyone else have an opinion?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom