• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ThingsWomenWant.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OXCELL

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2005
Messages
321
Reaction score
3
ThingsWomenWant.com

Just looking for some creative thoughts or ideas for how best to use this one.

Thank you for your input!
 
Oooo... I like this one. :)

perfect for Girly things to buy, places to go to pamper themselves, hunky men...

The options are almost without limit.

Definately a site to develop and drive mass traffic to. Join affilaite sites for Lingrie, froo-froo stuff, candles, bath scents and oils, perfume...

WOW... serious potential here!!!

Don't just park... you'll be costing yourself!

GoPC
 
Very nice domain, Oxcell!

Make a site about jewlery, wedding favors, clothes, sex tips, toys, diamonds, things about men, hidden agendas, what they won't talk about, tips, secrets... (this coming from my girlfriend reading this post) :)
Lots of potential here if enough time were spent on it.
GL!
 
I just noted that your originally posted the same basic thread back in June of 2005... It's been a LONG time, why haven't you done anything with this domains since the first round of "GREAT DOMAIN, BIG $ POTENTIAL, DEVELOP OR LOOSE BIG" comments?

FYI - ThingsMenLike.com - ThingsTeensWant.com - ThingsTeensLike.com are all available too :)

Remember - it's customary to donate to the poster if you reg ;)

Best of luck!

GoPC
 
Thank you for your contributions, I buy-sell and park all of my domain names..... I would like to develope a site for this one but have no skills in web building......I am wide open for collaborative ideas if anyone is game.
 
It's a 3 word .com, and a long one at that. Although I agree there's potential, so are there for a lot of other 3 words .com's that have yet to be regged.

I'd say low xxx enduser at best.
 
Thanks Cowboy but I'm not looking for $numbers, I was looking for creative ideas!
Thank you although for your time.
 
PM sent!

GoPC
 
Things women want......








A husband that cooks, cleans, and does the groceries.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom