• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ThingsWomenWant.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OXCELL

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2005
Messages
321
Reaction score
3
ThingsWomenWant.com

I have not been on here for quite a while and thought I would pull the cobb webs off of this one.
This name is just sitting on the shelf doing next to nothing, ideas would be great or even better someone out there with a creative idea that would be interested in partnering to build something around this name.
Thank you in advance for your thoughts and ideas.
 
things women want? I think you are better of regging MoneyandAttention.com if you really want the site to make sense.
 
I own 'ThingsMenWant.com'! I'm pretty sure that it's worth reg fee (I hope)! Develop yours and buy mine for a real brandable pair! My guess is very low XXX (for either name, undeveloped) but that is a big leap of faith. They could be cute sites developed.
 
...
 
Last edited:
things women want? I think you are better of regging MoneyandAttention.com if you really want the site to make sense.
ThingsWomenWant.com=MoneyAndAttention.com. Are we the only two that get it? :cheers:
 
Thank you all for your input.
I do see quite a few views for this name here, that tells me something, it does grab your attention.
 
lets see- being a woman, on the web for the past 12 years- who has run a very successful womens network and sold it for mucho $$$$ years ago-----

this site would go over well with alot of women- :-)
 
I own 'ThingsMenWant.com'! I'm pretty sure that it's worth reg fee (I hope)! Develop yours and buy mine for a real brandable pair! My guess is very low XXX (for either name, undeveloped) but that is a big leap of faith. They could be cute sites developed.

Investment standoff. Both will wait for the other guy to develop and thereby increase the value of their own property.

Reg fee showdown.
 
Sell Jewelry and Lingerie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom