Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Three 4L.co domains sell, one for $35,000; and another noteworthy $10,000 .co sale!

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Epik has reported three LLLL.co domain names have been sold for great sums of cash!

One of the domains, novo.co, closed at $35,000. According to NameBio, this domain would now share the #4 spot with mill.co for the highest-priced LLLL.co's reported to have sold in 2021.

The other LLLL.co domains sold by Epik were voca.co and dexy.co. They went for $7,500 USD and €5000 (approximately $5,773 at the time of this post) respectively.

Another noteworthy sale by Epik was marqeta.co for $10,000.

Domain summit 2024

akirlew

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Love it! Nice to see solid .co sales.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Love it! Nice to see solid .co sales.
The LLLL.co sales were eye-opening to me because these are peaks of what the .com counterparts would now go for (if you can find them that low). I'm wondering if this is setting the bar even higher. 🤔

Also, I passed up LLL and LLLL .co for the king, but see these sales reigning. It kind of makes me wish I hadn't ignored this ccTLD. However, I went with the king which is proven, so I just need to wait my turn is all.

Congrats to Epik on the sales and I hope for a bright future for the companies that acquired these names!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators