• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Three domains .me

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cidoncha

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Foro.me

Picks.me

Minigames.me


Appraisals??

Thanks
 
You just never know who will want one of these names! It is very hard to put a price on these.
 
Too early for any reliable valuation. However, these are not prime keywords or expressions. 'minigames' is a good one but from .me ext I'd demand sth more!
 
Ok thanks to everybody, I will wait to put these on sale.

More Opinions are welcome...
 
A more realistic appraisal is near reg fee.

I owned several domains which I considered premium words with "underdog" extensions and never got an offer above $80. So even if the extension is a "hack" or "special", say md = docs, vg = virtual guide, ws = website, it kills the value.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom