Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Tips from WinFreeCash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed30
Win, I'd be interested to know where you lease your names from please.

Ed, I don't lease my names from anywhere, I own therm all. I frequently lease them to people who want a name and cannot pay full price up front.

Domain Summit 2024

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lord Baltimore
WinFreeCash, have you ever used TrafficInjection.com? Do you like them?

I don't them, have you tried them?

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by sachd

Went to findanyinfo.com to have a look at it. Guess what? A pop-up came up trying to sell nopop popup killer software with the following URL:

http://www.findanyinfo.com/nopop.html

Is this good marketing?

Any way found this thread one of the better ones on this forum.

Thanks winfreecash for starting it.

I have been using that pop up for a few months now. It does VERY well.....seems to be the best place for it?

I am glad you enjoy the thread...I will be more active here once I get my stuff set for the holidays and can relax!

BDM

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"Relax"? Why wait for your holidays? You could be relaxing right now over at my For Sale thread, Winnie. I'm ready to make you (and your pocketbook) sooo comfortable!

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Whois-Search
Then you goto Dotregistrar and renew your 6000+ domains

6000 * 6.49 = $38,940 a year

Almost correct..except, I have quite a lot at other registrars.

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This may sound like a lecture but it is probably this single most important tip I will ever give to those of you who are SERIOUS about domaining as a business, not a hobby.

Stay out of the pi$$ing here and everywhere!! There is nothing to be gained in BUSINESS by being the one who can best slam a moron.

As you post more and more in this and other forums your name will become more well known than you can imagine. The world of domaining is a very small one. Make YOUR name one that stands for what your business is all about ethically and morally.

I get emails frequently from some of the most important people in the industry. Not because my domains are the best, or I have the most traffic, and certainly not for my tech skills which are none existant. They approached me on reputation alone.

Like Whois-Search pointed out, I pay more in renewals than many people make at their regular job and this is all we do for a living so you can figure my income from there.

I did not get where I am on this ladder by knocking down the guy on the rung above me. I befriended him and he helped me up. I didn't kick the guy in the face on the rung behind me. I befriended him and helped him up.

This business is global and therefore we have all been raised with different beliefs. There are bound to be huge differences. And when all is said and done, thats all they are differences. No right or wrong, just different from from what you think act and feel.

Domainers are in large part very young...they speak with the innocent lack of knowledge of youth. Many would rather interject a smart ass comment than an intelligent one..ignore it, move on.

These forums have a world of information available. If you read them with BUSINESS in mind, you too will succeed.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very nice post--and equally important point winnie. :D

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
Winfree you should still kick NamePopper in the teeth. :D

Done that ...he just keeps popping back up!!!

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
Winfree you should still kick NamePopper in the teeth. :D

Besides...what teeth? I hear he has none!!!

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just kidding. I love people from England.
Me too, if only I understood there humor which always seems to me a total lack of same.:-(

BDM

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You continue to be an inspiration. Thanks for caring enough to continue passing along your valuable knowledge. You're a pal.:)

BDM

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
winfree..some things I am missing here ..you said

"As you post more and more in this and other forums your name will become more well known than you can imagine. The world of domaining is a very small one. Make YOUR name one that stands for what your business is all about ethically and morally."

and yet what you do is place pop ups all over your sites ..I dont understand the ethics of that?

Also ..I see none of your domains rank in Google worth a piss ..where are you getting your traffic from..?

Skeptical ..naturally..

I havent sen anything in your posts that show you making any money..

I do see where you have a huge maintienance fee of around 40K a year just to keep your domains.. not even considering hosting, design etc.. although I see you also use the template route..

Not slamming you..just trying to understand where your traffic is coming if you arent ranking on anything..

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK Winfree..you claim in your 2nd post that you love PPC and that Search411.com is one of your favorites..

Thats interesting ..I decided to try it..nice sign up... nice admin arera.. they even have an area like overtures keyword that shows how many searchs were performed the previous month ..very impressive..

You know what isnt impressive ..lets take my main keyword "Posters" .. you are aware that "posters" is a top searched word on oveture (actually on all search engines)

http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/;$sessionid$1WEAVUAAABV2ICQVLPMASYQ

But on search411 a total of 16 people searched for posters last month..Ummm

I have a sales ratio of 1/40.. I make a sale for every 40 visitors I get..

months could go by before I ever made a sale using search411.com

So you see my difficulty in understanding how one of your "favorite" engines is producing you any income?

unless you are somehow asociated with search411.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom