Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Tips from WinFreeCash

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Well, to each his/her own. I'm sure win knows her stuff and is probably converting well with her tried methods.

Small PPC outfits from Belize :) do often allow for better cut-through and high converson products like medications do help.

Noticed though that Google PageRank on that site is zero and the company that owns the site http://syngenuity.com/ leads into a server directory.

Just do your background checks and test things out using minimal financial risk and a separated debit card that you can monitor and close anytime. You never know in this internet game what great angles you could chance on without trying.

Domain Summit 2024

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this thread will lead to many others wanting to "share" their knowledge about making money in the domain game. ... lol. What a bunch of winners some of you are.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Umm Okay thanks....

I have a program that sends uptimes...I just dismantled it last week for hitting the site too often..plus , site always resovled anyways ..have terrific uptime with them..

my logs show approprite traffic from both..must have just been a small outage..
Thanks for letting me know though..

KarenV

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In defense of WinFreeCash and the use of the small PPC engines.... I myself, found what she said about using these smaller PPC's to be correct as an SEO person. I will share just a bit of my knowledge with you so you can better understand the advise WinFreeCash has provided. Submitting your site to these smaller search engine allow for "link popularity" which in turn helps you move up in the major engines. Getting found is key... when selling a product or selling your domain name; it has to be found. Because you can utilize the Free sign up bonus these engines provide, it is a great way to boost your site, traffic and sales. It is a domino effect. Even better when you actually make a sale from a free pay per click. Anyone wishing for a list of these small ppc's may email me and I will send them a list.

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in hearing results.

Lord Baltimore

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
After you started this thread, Win, I went and plunged into the PPC arena. I'm losing my shirt. I don't know how you and some other people we both know (from the other forum) could be winning at the PPC game.

Some of my keywords are succeeding. However, they're returning just a trickle of income. Some of the others are breaking even. The rest are losing.

The reason I decided to plunge into the PPC SEs was Google changed their algorithm suddenly last July. In August I made $2K from Google; this month it is down to $0. :cry:

I feel like I'm trying to dig myself out of a cave and every time I think I'm breaking through more dirt gets tossed in my way.

KarenV

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lord Baltimore,
The only true way to win in the PPC game is good se positioning of your site to offset the cost, along with PPC's that offer free adverting. I speak from experience....

If you would like to talk further on the subject, please email me or pm me. I would be more than happy to give you some suggestions to help you out.

KarenV

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by KarenV
Lord Baltimore,
The only true way to win in the PPC game is good se positioning of your site to offset the cost, along with PPC's that offer free adverting. I speak from experience....

If you would like to talk further on the subject, please email me or pm me. I would be more than happy to give you some suggestions to help you out.

KarenV

LB

Karen is a real wiz.take her up on her offer, you won't regret it!

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Win,

If it's not too much trouble can you post some affiliate programs where you don't need a website but can just redirect to. This seems to be my biggest problem. I own a lot of DNs some with decent traffic however the ones i don't develop just sit there and collect dust.
Also I see a lot of domains point to search sites (ultimate search). Do you redirect to any similar search sites? If so can you tell me which?

Thank you for continuing to share tips despite some of the flak you've been taking.

JA

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RE redirect to affiliates:

I will put together a list tomorrow. Any particular categories. I will also post my usual letter to affiliates who do NOT allow it.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you Fizz and win!

I have dn's which work for several types of affiliates.
Sports, auto, search, outdoors, bizop, kids, home and garden, adult to name a few.

Thanks for the help. I am also going to sign up for DarkBlue.

JA

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
bidawinner, just so you know, search411 gets around 20,000 search actions a day.

>Noticed though that Google PageRank on that site is zero

Alexa paints a different picture.

>and the company that
>owns the site http://syngenuity.com/ leads into a server directory.

That's becasue I'm waiting for a certain person to come up with a design for syngenuity.com and I keep forgetting it's going nowhere right now. I'm either lazy, or just too damn busy.

LB, if you're losing your shirt, you need to reduce your bids, or improve your conversion rates.

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi KarenV and winfreecash

I just joined this forum, great site! I have lots to read up here, i will never get any work completed now...

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If any of my regular readers or buyers is interested in beta testing a drop related program, please contact me via email at [email protected] . I can only accept 10 people right now.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom