Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Tired of parking domains? Tired of having domains laying around doing nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNLister

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey all

I offer a domain development solution that could get your domains off the ground and actually make them worth something. I think every web master/domainer has domains that they just park incase they get any traffic and hope that they get a couple of clicks or even visits!

Here is what i offer..

I will develope your domain names into live sites. Arcades, tutorial sites, forums, directories, video sites and much more.. I use turnkey scripts that i ripp up, redesign so they don't look turnkey (because we all know turnkey sites and scripts look like something from the 70s :p) and totoally redesign and code them, add custom fields and use CSS etc..

Here is a few that i have done

http://WebHostHideout.com
http://ComicalMedia.net
http://ipixelated.com
http://geekstrap.com
http://WebHostKings.com

these are not your crappy PPC templates that you see flying around (you know the ones), these are real web sites with real script integration.

I will apply your adsense/adbrite/affialte links code into the design and code so you will start earning from day one. I will then submit your site and inner pages to social networking sites, to start to bring a steady flow of traffic. I will optimize the pages so they are search engine ready.

please note that all designs will not be unique, but they will be custom skinned.

How much will this cost me?
Im offering this service at $60 per domain name and i ask that a minimum of 2 domains be ordered.

DNF Special!
First 5 people to order will get one of there domains developed free! Purchase 2 get the 3rd FREE!

i am only doing this for a limited amount of people, so if you would like to take advantage of this offer please pm me now.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

Martyn

Domain summit 2024

DNLister

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
2 spots for the special have been taken.

thanks

**edit** Forgot to mention that free hosting of all domains is also included!

DNLister

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, pm replied

I have one DNF special offer on this left, please pm me if you would like to take advantage of this special offer.

Remember this is a chance to turn your domains into interactive web sites (not just a site with pages of text that people will never read, with terrible graphics) Real web sites. We also take care of the SEO and start you off with directory and social bookmarking submissions!

again..These are NOT "made for adsense" web sites. These are real web sites!

Arcades
Tutorial web sites
Directories
Forums
Media sites (video)
and more..!

Thanks
Martyn

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll bookmark you...

I may need a new helper in the future...
I've been adding sites to my network Pilgrim-Media.com
I have over 125 developed sites there now...
(I am thinking of adding a few more - the selling the entire package)

could you PM me a few the NAMES of DNF members you have done
work for - that would recommend you ...

thanks

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

DNLister

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sending PM now.

I am taking on more work guys, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

TPT

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just had 3 sites done. Martyn was quick and communicated well through the entire process.

Thanks!

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is the "buy 2, get 1 free" deal still available? If so, count me in. Thanks.

DNLister

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just had 3 sites done. Martyn was quick and communicated well through the entire process.

Thanks!

It was a pleasure working with you Fred, hope to do so again in the near future.

Is the "buy 2, get 1 free" deal still available? If so, count me in. Thanks.

Hello there, this offer has now finished. This post was made some time ago and the 5 DNF specials were snapped up. I have replied to your PM.

The price for this service is now $60 per domain developed. With a minimum of a 2 domain order.

Thanks
Martyn

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay, I just sent $120 to your PayPal along with a private message here on more details.

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It was a pleasure to conduct business with DNLister. The communication between us was extremely friendly and the private messages exchanged here on DNforum were sent back and forth almost as quickly as they would be via an instant messaging program.

If you're unsure on what to do with your website(s), DNLister will work with you. I had three decent domains and absolutely had no clue how to utilize the traffic they were getting. Sedo parking was an absolute waste of time and money, so DNLister came up with some good suggestions and implemented his ideas into my domains. Along with his services, he has provided efficient hosting with each domain.

To summarize our entire transaction, I sent him a private message saying I had three domains I wanted to develop. He explained his service to me and showed me some similar samples along with his ideas on how we could utilize the incoming traffic to its fullest potential. He told me to redirect the domains to his namesevers and less than 24 hours later, my domains were fully developed websites. It has only been a couple days since they came up, but traffic is already increasing. I already received an inquiry on one of the domains!

DNLister is good people, he'll work with you personally and quickly for that matter.

A+

Japh

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would just like to leave some positive feedback for Martyn. I got him to work his magic on two of my domains, and that's exactly what he's done, worked magic!

Thanks heaps, Martyn, for a job well done!

If anyone is looking to see some fresh examples of Martyn's handywork, one of the domains he did for me is: www.episodefeeds.com

I'm VERY pleased with the results.

Top notch!

Cheers,
Japh

DNLister

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the warm comments. Im really glad you like my work. I hope we can work together again in the future.

I am available again for more domain development projects. As you can see my clients are happy. Please pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom