Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Tired Of Parking..Where Do I Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapid

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here's my first Bans site, it's very easy to hanlde, but need some time to figure out how it works, how to customize the template.
Domain-live-auction.com was built a few days ago...

domainecaboose

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Again, I too am in the same situation. Can all send PM's to me as well....

AustinWeb

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Forget parking. Get unique content sites built that will withstand changes in the PPC and affiliate markets. Tekz999 has seen the sites: www.TheNewRip2it.com

gio2

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here heared about wordpress plugin using RSS feed from Ebay?
You can easily install it on any wordpress site. Just put your keyword on the code and place it on any post on your blog and you have affiliate Ebay Feed .

I just started it on one of my site and it looks better than BANS, more flexible.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, noone here "heared" of it, but if you can tell me where yo find it I'll check it out :)

I

impactadmin

Does anyone here heared about wordpress plugin using RSS feed from Ebay?
You can easily install it on any wordpress site. Just put your keyword on the code and place it on any post on your blog and you have affiliate Ebay Feed .

I just started it on one of my site and it looks better than BANS, more flexible.
You can add the code you receive directly from your Ebay affiliate account.

We have added it on some sites.

You can see it on http://www.adamdicker.com

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i also have 400 domains and need help or some guidence...

sonobby1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ive read through the whole 7 pages of this thread and I really like the look of this Bans. However I only have basic front page skills, no html, scripting, etc.
Ive just started my first development through front page, and come across this thread, now im wondering could I make a bans site?
Please let me know your thoughts
Theres one other thing I just thought of, do your domain names need to have good traffic before considering Bans?
thanks for your time
Si

Last edited:

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ive read through the whole 7 pages of this thread and I really like the look of this Bans. However I only have basic front page skills, no html, scripting, etc.
Ive just started my first development through front page, and come across this thread, now im wondering could I make a bans site?
Please let me know your thoughts
Theres one other thing I just thought of, do your domain names need to have good traffic before considering Bans?
thanks for your time
Si

what is the whole point of going through the troubles of setting up a web site at all if there isnt going to be traffic?

lol

guys,

if you are going to be setting up a site... make sure that once your web site is launched you continue to work on it as development is a never ending process... so by promoting it and advertising, marketing, whatever it is you are pushing........ products or services... you need to generate traffic in order to turn in a profit. just having a web site alone setup isn't going to generate any traffic for you.

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used to do BANS until ebay cut off their affiliate to really start their own. And now more then ever Google is deleting a lot of BANS sites from the rankings. Im developing more "mini sites" with CJ and linkshare affiliates and with that you can still add products.

I think the BANS model has had its time

HarveyJ

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The BANS model hasn't had it's time... Merely the ones that leech data feed off of eBay.
Let's face it, eBay is not exactly a repository of quality goods, be they brand new or second hand... And what is good 2nd hand is normally priced as if it were 1st hand anyway.

Micro malls tend to do ok, so long as the owner interacts with them in a mild capacity.
Whack up a site that's pulling it's product feed off of Amazon and pasting it into your Wordpress plugin of choice, and then have it write a review using Caffeinated Content or some such, after doing a bit of a wrangle.

The most complicated thing is installing the plugins, honestly.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i need help i have 450 domains and i am tired of parking can anyone help'' or show me what i need to do...thanks

summer0209

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you can try cpa field..

papa28

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh wow...that's a lot of $$ If you earn that much from each domain...

B6.gif

B5.gif

B4.gif

montydad5000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've used phpBay and I like it a lot better than BANS. You can see an example at www.corvettetraderzone.com.

That having been said, Ebay's affiliate program kind of sucks now.

I've switched most of my blogs over to Amazon. There are tons of cool Amazon affiliate plugins that you can use, just Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom