Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Tired Of Parking..Where Do I Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

nextyear

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I believe the most important part of developing a domain is 'promotion'.
Put links to your website using lots of methods.
- writing articles
- do link exchange
- writing comments in blog, youtube,flickr...
- etc...

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe the most important part of developing a domain is 'promotion'.
Put links to your website using lots of methods.
- writing articles
- do link exchange
- writing comments in blog, youtube,flickr...
- etc...

why not make yt videos? Spamming the comments is annoying, but with your own videos you can put links in th description...

I have 2 yt accounts with total over 1.2 millon views in the videos.

ngochoa

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just read here in DNF, you get the same results.
That's 2-3 domains working.
Oh really??
Let's take a look at my revenue:

coole.jpg

coole.JPG

I think you are not really understand what is this book can make for you!

Anyone want to try it, please take a look here:

thanks

are those affiliate links ;) ?

What do you lose of using this link?
I think you should respect who bring this opportunities to you!:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

< links removed no promoting>

Thank for click on my link! Best for you!:eek:k:

Last edited by a moderator:

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot this.
I also use ]This tool IBP to to do the SEO work :yes:

dude, why don't you do your affiliate marketing somewhere else? Thats just spamming the discussion threads, and no one appreciates that. Upgrade to exclusive and put affiliate links in your signature if you wanna do this.

And no, showing a 111 bucks in your Parked account doesn't convince me that this course is worth it. There are members here who earn a $111 every 5 hours

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"dude"...lol, I guess after TiffanyR some of us think any woman here is a guy...

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had some good luck with AOM sites, many sites that made nothing parked make good money as amazon affiliates. BlackHairWeave.net has done very well in the last week has sold over $600 in weave. :eek:k:

John...nice site.....what did you build that with?...BANS?....

KaneCo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Associate-o-matic ...I think it costs 100 to get the script and then twenty dollars a year after that. I have used it for a couple of years now. Customization has improved over time. I have used a lot of bans also but I just cant make it look good to me at least.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hhhmmm..ok...thanks...will look at that as well......u have had better success with A-O-M than BANS?

KaneCo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Better with AOM in the long run. Certain domains do better with Bans though, I have heard power drills go both ways as an example. I think I can do more with AOM as far as customization's easily. Usually after I build a site though I get killed in google for like 6 months on average, after that though A lot of times it will go to the top but then right back off you just have to play with it all the time. I think the key is staying small a lot of AOM stores are broad and have lots of subcategories and googles spiders go through 100000 pages and it is all duplicate....but anyway I could go on but I like AOM.

kwok

Verified Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Associate-o-matic ...I think it costs 100 to get the script and then twenty dollars a year after that. I have used it for a couple of years now. Customization has improved over time. I have used a lot of bans also but I just cant make it look good to me at least.

What happens if you don't renew the subscription after setting up the sites? Do they still work? It looks more promising than BANS. ...

One of the sites that I told you guys about on the thread, got over 600 clicks in the past 2 weeks and I only got 66 cents in return. :disappointed: Very disappointed. Version 3 fix 2 is still in progress and put the progress far behind after the BANS main site being hacked on Saturday last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom