Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Tities.org - Thoughts/Value - HELP!

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

xti14

Reaction score
Just acquired Tities.org the other day. Looking to see what you all think of the domain.

Is there any value there? If so what do you think that value is? Best way to go about selling the domain?

I am new to the domain world, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much!

Domain summit 2024
Reaction score
An adult term on an org is always a conflict imo. Also I agree with Johnn - there are no development prospects for this kind of domain on a .org and therefore you have to rely on natural traffic (which I suspect it doesn't have) and then end up redirecting to an adult advertiser. I see no value in this domain in this extension.

xti14

Reaction score
Estibot valued at $5100. One word that is searched often. I didnt expect you guys to basically say zero. Damn.

Reaction score
The first rule of successful domaining is to totally ignore estibot. Domains cannot be appraised by an algorithm and the only people that think estibot value is important are sellers. You will see a lot of sellers quoting it but they either don't last long in the industry or come to realize how useless it is (harmful actually in that I immediately assume anyone quoting it to back up their domain value is not someone you can deal with). To give you an example I just made up a term - wolfman.top - estibot valued it at $920. We know that's not true. There are plenty of terms you can get an estibot value that are useless. That aside of course it has value if it makes money - it is always worth a multiple of its revenue. Does it have any traffic or revenue?

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mistake #2 from Newbies:

Rely on MessMeBot - The potential value of the name is esablished when there is a sale price which agreed by seller/buyer.
All automated appraisals are nonsense and you should not reply on them to buy the name.

Think what you can do with the name instead of depend on appraisal.
We can said the value is $99,000 to make you happy but that's all - Make you happy!!!!

DNameAgame

Brand Please
Reaction score
RobM advice is 1st, but there are reasons that a domain may have value and worth taking a look at. This domain is only 2 yrs old so little history (good or bad to review), it has a very low trust ratio and there are no worthwhile back-links. So, there is not traffic flow or $ flow currently associated with the name. As you become more experienced these types of metrics are worth exploring. But, until then .com and all the advice on a good .com is the way to go. Good Luck, Brian

xti14

Reaction score
Not sure just got it last night so unsure about the traffic. What is the best way to monitor or check that information?

DNameAgame

Brand Please
Reaction score
There are a ton of free tools (to get started) and many paid tools - I dont know the forum rules (just joined) but dont want to post links inappropriately. If you google backlink checker, or free SEO tools in general - there are really good ones free. Also, I noticed that Softalicious, that comes with may hosting plans, has an SEO platform thats included (NameCheap - cheap hosting anyway). That might be worth checking out?

But, honestly stick with .com until you see some positive flow - getting too nitchie could just cost too much and may not return quick enough.

xti14

Reaction score
There are a ton of free tools (to get started) and many paid tools - I dont know the forum rules (just joined) but dont want to post links inappropriately. If you google backlink checker, or free SEO tools in general - there are really good ones free. Also, I noticed that Softalicious, that comes with may hosting plans, has an SEO platform thats included (NameCheap - cheap hosting anyway). That might be worth checking out?

But, honestly stick with .com until you see some positive flow - getting too nitchie could just cost too much and may not return quick enough.

I do have other domains such as:
MaleJackets.com
CrocoLadies.com
AllAltcoin.com
PayMeYourself.com

I am trying to stick to the dot coms. Just seemed that a one word domain and in the adult industry it's "common" enough. Lol don't think I'm arguing with you guys. I appreciate all the help here, just wanted y'all to see where I'm coming from.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators