Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed TopBlogMarketing.com & HUGE Blog Directory for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmbdomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
About to list this on Flippa, but am willing to give DNForum first dibs on my awesome autoblog directory. Here is the listing as it would be on flippa below. PM me with any offers / questions:

----------------

I have created an incredible network of blogs, forums, and high quality autoblogs. My main website is TopBlogMarketing.com where I offer services with advertising, blog posting, and link-placement on my portfolio of blogs. Each website has my blood, sweat, and tears in them with hundreds of manual hours in each of these websites. And, I have thousands of dollars invested in these sites - many domain names I bought from prior owners. Domain registration, hosting, SEO, and and MANY other expenses were involved.

Only looking for SERIOUS, Technologically Adept buyers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------WHAT YOU ARE BIDDING ON----------------

ESTABLISHED WEBSITES~ *Traffic is Averaged Between Months of Sep. & Oct.

TopBlogMarketing.com - (Main Website, PR2, 109 Pageviews per Month)

ClimateClinic.tv - (High Quality Autoblog, PR3, 223 Pageviews per Month)

SEORankingFactor.com - (High Quality Autoblog, PR1, <50 Pageviews per Month)

WebDevelopmentStrategy.com - (Custom Blog, PR1, <50 Pageviews per Month)

iDownloads.mobi - (High Quality Autoblog, PR1, 849 Pageviews per Month)

StylePlastic.com - (High Quality Autoblog, PR1, 81 Pageviews per Month)

LatestCarNews.com - (High Quality Autoblog, PR1, <50 Pageviews per Month)

GoldLessons.com - (High Quality Autoblog, PR1, <50 Pageviews per Month)

MyComputerHardwares.com - (Autoblog, PR0, 1399 Pageviews per Month)

TopMovieReleases.com - (High Quality Autoblog, PR0, 88 Pageviews per Month)

BeautyTipSecrets.com - (High Quality Autoblog, PR0, 83 Pageviews per Month)

CruiseStores.com - (High Quality Autoblog, PR0, <50 Pageviews per Month)

AmericasRock.com - (Autoblog, PR0, 254 Pageviews per Month)

2012VideoGames.com - (Autoblog, PR0, 196 Pageviews per Month)

ParGolfCourses.com - (Golf Directory, PR0, <50 Pageviews per Month)

BestPlaceForGolf.com - (Broken Blog, PR0, 105 Pageviews per Month)

-------------WHO SHOULD BUY THESE WEBSITES?----------------

SEO Agencies
These sites are ideal for SEO agencies looking to raise the rankings of their client's websites. These sites have high PR and a well-strategized plan of action incorporating link-building, article posting, and more using these sites can dramatically help a client site. By placing links of my clients' sites on these blogs, I have raised their pageranks from 0 to 2 in one quarter!

People Who Own Other Websites
If you're looking for a network of sites to advertise your own site as well as place links and content on, this network of sites is a great way to accomplish this.

People Looking To Make Residual Income
Letting these sites site and drive ad revenue will have a great ROI. Most of these sites naturally grow themselves and are increasing in traffic every month. Sitting with them in the long run will have great benefits. Also, holding on to them, even for just a matter of a year will allow you to sell them for much higher prices.

Site Flippers
Because I am selling these sites all together, I am making much less money than I could have if I sold them all separately. Sitting with them longer, letting them mature and expand, and then flipping them for much more money is almost guaranteed.

------HIGH-QUALITY AUTO-BLOG NETWORK INFORMATION------

All of the blogs labeled "High Quality Autoblog" are established through a WordPress network with TopBlogMarketing.com as the primary domain name. Therefore, by logging into TopBlogMarketing.com's admin panel, you can manage all the themes, plugins, updates, and general settings from one location without having to go to each individual site. The WordPress network contains:

13 PREMIUM THEMES (Mostly-Paid)
27 Plugins
$100+ Advanced Syndication Plugin (Not Mentioned Below)
Select Plugins:

Better WordPress Minify
BulletProof Security
cbnet Ping Optimizer
Easy Privacy Policy
Secure Contact Form
Format Media Titles
Global Translator
Google XML Sitemaps with Multisite support
Lifestream
Login LockDown
Quick Cache
RSS Footer
RSS Includes Pages
Secure WordPress
SEO Friendly Images
SEO Ultimate
SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam
Slick Social Share Buttons
Spam Free Wordpress
WordPress Database Backup
WordPress Importer
WP Database Optimizer
WP Nofollow Post
WP Smush.it
WP Title Case
WPtouch

Each Site Has The Following:
Advanced Syndication Related to Specific Keywords & Categorized
Includes Content From: Multiple Article Networks, Amazon, eBay, Flickr, Yahoo Answers, YouTube, Twitter
Custom coding for truly unique article formats
All Content Spun With Premium Subscription ($70+)
ULTRA ON-PAGE SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION DONE BY PROFESSIONALS
Custom, Maually Created Meta Tags for Every Page & Category
URL Canonicalization
SEO-Friendly Permalinks
Advanced Deep-linking
Slug Optimization
and much more!
Widgets Set-up & All Plugins Installed
MONETIZATION WITH: Amazon Affiliate, Google Adsense, Ebay Partner Network, and more...
Custom Logos & Favicons
Home, Contact, Members, Search, and Sitemap Pages
FeedBurner and Adsense Integration
***THIS NETWORK HAS TONS OF VALUE IN THE FACT THAT LARGE NUMBERS OF NEW SITES CAN BE ADDED WITH VERY LITTLE EFFORT. THE ESTABLISHED SITES ARE GREAT, BUT IT IS THE NETWORK AND SYSTEM THAT HAS A LOT OF THE VALUE

-------------------------------------------------------------

-------------BUYER INFO----------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

How Will The Transfer Work?

I will transfer all the domains names to your GoDaddy account. Then, I will transfer all the website files and SQL database files to you. I will charge extra if you need me to set it up.

I would much prefer a buyer who knows how to set it up and has familiarity with WordPress, MySQL and servers.

Financial Details

SEO:

I provide SEO for several clients all who I charge between $500 - $1,000 per month. I have used these websites to place links on as well as publish articles for content marketing. Therefore, I cannot state the explicit net profit I have made from these sites. But, they have helped me make many thousands of dollars per month. This is why I am estimating about $300 per month from these sites for SEO.

PAID LINKS:

Over the last 6 months, I have had half-a-dozen people contact me about guest posting on several of the blogs. Through that, I have charged fees and made over $500 from guest blog posts.

Here are some example articles that I charged for:

http://www.webdevelopmentstrategy.c...avascript-editor-ide-codelobster-php-edition/

http://climateclinic.tv/small-environmental-benefits-green-energy-usage/

ADSENSE:

Over the last 6 months or so, these sites have generated about $200 in Adsense revenue. But, these sites, by themselves, are steadily gaining traffic, SEO rankings, and, consequently, revenue.

OTHER AFFILIATE PROGRAMS:

Between Amazon affiliates and eBay partner network, I have generated some, but minimal income. So, assume none.

Overall Monthly Estimations:

SEO - $300 per month income average

Article Posting & Link Charging - $50 per month income average

Adsense: $25 per month income average

Total estimated monthly income: $275

NOTE:

My focus has been on developing and positioning sites to get immense traffic and SEO rankings in the future. Monetization was not a focus by any means and these sites will monetize themselves as the traffic grows.

Traffic Details

The traffic figures on the right are averages of the sum of all the traffic for every website in the months of September and October. Attached documentation in the form of PDFs are provided for Google Analytics proof of the traffic (I did not include the websites with <50 pageviews per month as I did not see that it was necessary). Many of the websites' traffic are on the rise.

However, some, such as MyComputerHardwares.com, once brought in over 8,000 unique visitors per month (just a few months ago). It was recently featured on flippa here: https://flippa.com/2775151-high-tra...ore-automated-blog-plus-3-aged-websites-bonus as was 2012VideoGames.com: https://flippa.com/2648530-video-game-news-store-website-great-traffic-bin-3-other-blogs-websites

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators