• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed tour.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with DomainLobe and Predator that the singular is better in this instance.

It's a top name - 7 figures to a motivated buyer in the industry.
 
Both are good.. But, imo if I had to choose which one to use, I would choose tours because of it being plural and I could use the name to split the categories up.. Music Tours , Cheap Tours through different countries and states.. Thats just my idea.

I agree with SouthernTn. Tours.com is better.

I would say tour.com $5-800,000.

The plural 2-3 mil.
 
Tours for business use.

Think of how it would be used in common speech.
The plural is active, it's more inviting to the consumer. Like others mentioned - it allows you to sub-categorize it easier as well. It seems to give more options than the singular does.

That's not to take away from tour as it is strong in its own right, but IMO tours just sounds better for its end application.

Yet another nagging end of me says tour singular works better for something like a magazine or periodical etc.
 
I think this domain has the unfortunate flaw of being outflanked by the more intuitive "tours.com". It will be difficult to brand and a good amount of traffic will go to the competitor who owns that name. I think that holds the real value well below the $100,000 mark. But you very well may find a buyer who doesn't feel that way. Hope you do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom