• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Tradefinance.org/biz/cn

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kleu

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Interested in getting a value for these domains. I am thinking about selling to raise funds for development of other projects and thought I would get some feedback from the board. Obviously Tradefinance in China is Huge and I think end-users (i.e. Financial institutions - banks, etc...) would yield the best selling values but I wonder what it is worth to those in the domain industry. Sell as a package or separately?

Thanks in advance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom