Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

legal TradeForum.net (Premium DOMAIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is your original post -
We do not allow one DNF account to be used by multiple people. It's agains our TOS

And I don't believe a non-domainer can post a perfect thread like this - matching all the requirements from the $1 section (you claimed he posted in the wrong section)?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

TradeForum.net

ALL EXTENSIONS TAKEN

50,000,000 google Results

Easy way to setup an forum for Trading,Trade talk..Buying & selling stuff,forex,market,Business...for the corporate world

--------------
Developed site

Tradeforum.org

Examples of trade+keyword that sold recently and prices:
tradecommodities.com $750
tradebuzz.com $1400
tradeville.com $2343
tradecredit.com $5000
tradeyourhome.com $3488

------------

so making money out of this domain is in front of you dont miss this chance to grab this domain

---------------------------------------------------------

Ends April 6th 10pm eastern time(Thats a quickie so BID NOW DONT MISS THIS chance)

Domain Summit 2024

mclovin

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yup, that wasn't no newbie.

nicedomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
olivess is a newb.. He cut and copies information about similar domains and selling points. In one of his first auctions here which I won for $1 he also wanted me to pay $4 for "fees". I had to report to a mod which helped make him follow thru with the sale. Olivess learned how to do business at digitalpoint (where I originally noticed him) which may explain why he thinks he can pull auctions, add hidden fees and do whatever else it takes to make a few extra bucks.. grow up olivess, members here like to keep it professional in the sales forums. :rolleyes:

mclovin

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That doesn't sound like a newb. That sounds like something else.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
olivess is a newb.. He cut and copies information about similar domains and selling points. In one of his first auctions here which I won for $1 he also wanted me to pay $4 for "fees". I had to report to a mod which helped make him follow thru with the sale. Olivess learned how to do business at digitalpoint (where I originally noticed him) which may explain why he thinks he can pull auctions, add hidden fees and do whatever else it takes to make a few extra bucks.. grow up olivess, members here like to keep it professional in the sales forums. :rolleyes:

Digital what? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators