• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Traffic Domain: Aljzeera.net | $5500 | 20.000 visitors monthly

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the traffic coming from?
 
Offered his BIN price with a traffic test but he refused.

I'll give it a shot without a test.

Sold at BIN

PM me your paypal info.

Domain Sold
 
wow, I own the .com version, I must be rich :-)
 
The traffic is coming from people that can't spell aljazeera.net correctly...
 
Sheva said:
wow, I own the .com version, I must be rich :-)

Actually in this case the .net would merit a much higher value.
 
my friend sold a similar domain for 4k, a spelling of the same site,Congrats to you both
 
taboo said:
Actually in this case the .net would merit a much higher value.

No doubt...
 
5.5 K for typo .net?

this will go in the DJournal chart, compliments!
 
italiandragon said:
5.5 K for typo .net?

this will go in the DJournal chart, compliments!

and I can assure you that this is a bargain. $5500 is simply one year's rev.
 
markits said:
and I can assure you that this is a bargain. $5500 is simply one year's rev.

I think maybe even less with hitfarm ;) But who knows.
 
markits said:
and I can assure you that this is a bargain. $5500 is simply one year's rev.

Great buy, congratulations to the buyer :thumb:
 
Quick update.

I just want everyone to know here that "mydomainsearch" has been great to deal with.

Shortly after I bought this domain an offer for the exact same amount was made at Afternic, and the seller thinking it was me also accepted the sale over there.

When I explained to him that it was somebody else at Afternic, he commited to me that I would get the domain from him.

Yesterday I wired him the money simply on his word even though Afternic won't cancel the transaction for him even though he explained to them that it was a simple mistake and we are all human.

He is in another country and my wire might take a few days to reach him and I will let everyone know once the domain is transferred to me.

Great to deal with honorable people...
 
a great deal for a good ame for sure!!
 
Or the guy might get twice what he asked for :)
 
Dzordz said:
Or the guy might get twice what he asked for :)

Yes, aljzeera.net sold in two places in same hour !
I have told Afternic Escrow Mgr to release me from this transaction
and I have also told Afternic buyer not to send money,
since domain already sold in Dnforum .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom