- Joined
- Jul 19, 2005
- Messages
- 136
- Reaction score
- 0
SOLD
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
WeBuyThe.Com said:The traffic is coming from people that can't spell aljazeera.net correctly...
Sheva said:wow, I own the .com version, I must be rich![]()
taboo said:Actually in this case the .net would merit a much higher value.
italiandragon said:5.5 K for typo .net?
this will go in the DJournal chart, compliments!
markits said:and I can assure you that this is a bargain. $5500 is simply one year's rev.
markits said:and I can assure you that this is a bargain. $5500 is simply one year's rev.
Dzordz said:Or the guy might get twice what he asked for![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.