• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Traffic Domain: Vaughn.com | xx,xxxx | 100+/day

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxzsleds

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: Vaughn.com

Registrar: Godaddy

Closed

Traffic Details: 100+/day

Link to traffic screenshot:

Message:
Looking for offers on vaughn.com. This is a very common brandable name.
179 ovt w/ext
5,163 w/o ext
31,000,000 returned search results for "vaughn" on google.
Parked for a couple days, recieves about 80-100 uniques a day as of now.

People searching for vaughn could be looking for:
vaughn hockey equipment
vince vaughn
stevie ray vaughn
just to name a few

Looking for serious offers in the high x,xxx to low xx,xxx
 
What's the click rate on sedo?

Any more stats ..
 
Vaughn has been parked for about 5 days. The current keyword is vaughn.
CTR 17%
Revenue: $1-$3/day

I have not tried a "hockey" or "movie" keyword, which may or may not produce a better ctr or cpc. Please note, the sale of vaughn will not be based on its parked revenue but the fact that it is generic and very brandable. 30,000,000 search results for "vaughn" on google.

Thanks for all your offers, I have recieved a couple 10k offers. I am looking for a little more than this.
 
$12K
I see You was selling here already at least 3 name/surname domains (I bought one), can You email me if You have more to sell ?
Thanks
denny startseek com
 
Thanks for the offer Denny

High offer now $13k via PM, still waiting for some offers.
Please no lower offers, my PM box gets filled with $800 offers. Feel free to post or pm offers and questions.
 
$14K and Gandhi BTW - if You have more names/surnames .com domain pls email me
 
BIN set at $30,000. I rather start higher than lower, I will probably not let the name go for less than $20,000, unless I need the money. I really hate to see the name go. Let me know if you have any questions or offers.

Current high offer: $14k
 
Current high offer: $20k via PM.
BIN: $30,000
 
BIN lowered to $28k
High offer: 20k

Keep the offers comming
 
BIN lowered to $24,000

Happy 4th
 
The high bidder has backed out of his bid of $20,000. I did not expect this from the well known exclusive dn member. I am interested in selling the name, but not for less than $20k at this point. The first to offer $20k gets vaughn.com

BIN Lowered to $20,000

If I do not get $20k I will hold on to the name until the fall when the name should fetch a better price.
 
Last chance to get offers in for vaughn.com. I will close this thread on Monday 7/10/06 if my BIN is not reached.
 
Vaughn.com NOT sold. Mods please close this thread. Will re-list the name in the future. Please bid in the future only if you intend to buy.

Please close thread
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom