• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TravelGreece.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

exxe

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2007
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
3
TravelGreece.com

At NETWORK SOLUTIONS, since 1998.

Offers please (either here or by PM).

Payment by Moniker Escrow, SEDO Escrow or Wire Transfer.
 
I've received few BIN enquiries but only 1 offer.

Highest offer so far is $500

Post more offers please.
 
Thank you all for the offers.

The traffic/revenue aren't much significant. There are 150-200 UV and few $$ per month.

Please hold on your offers, my plans have been changed recently and I will probably take the domain off the market. Please accept my apologies for the eventual inconvenience.
 
So is it for sale or not?
 
It was for sale, now it is on-hold. I will take a final decision in 1-2 days, most probably it won't be for sale anymore.
 
Bleh. I don't play such games. The market is liquid and offers are binding when there is an actual sale. If there is no sale, it belongs to the Appraisal section.
 
Theo, believe me, I didn't need any appraisal :)
 
I guess you don't need to waste people's time with sales either.
 
I guess you don't need to waste people's time with sales either.

I have nicely told you to accept my apologies for the eventual inconvenience. That thread had only few posts, I don't think I've wasted much of your time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom