• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Tricks.NET

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kventures

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
1
...
 
Last edited:
Not cheap! :D Could be a nice magic showcase web site.
Mid $x,xxx
 
...
 
Last edited:
mid xxx for the potential of a reseller buying it, low to mid xxxx as an end user, xx.xxx as a developed site.

Yeah, BABY! We're talking PORNO here!

Unless you think a magician is going to come along and buy or someone making Halloween crafts.

I think you and MrOH.com need to get together on this project. You can be the next Larry Flynts of the internet.

Seriously, tremedous end user potential and a strong single word domain name even in the net extension.
 
5-7k

reseller - ALOT MORE end-user or developed
 
...
 
Last edited:
Around $2,000 reseller IMO

Good luck.
 
wow... nice... do you get any traffic... I think if with traffic, people will pay low 5 figures for it.
 
...
 
Last edited:
5-7K reseller

12-15k end user
 
Wait a bit and it will be low XX.XXX. Developed with some good adult content - much more over the time. Yeah - as far as money talks - adult content with this name stays in short/long term memory for good.

Thanks

Now I think also - may be video blog with some funny staff performed on random victims. This may be hot as well. (than low-mid XX.XXX)
 
I think Mid-high $xxxx will be a good price for the domain name only .
 
low-mid $xxxx
 
? I feel so naive... what is so porno about this? I looked and saw magic tricks and nothing else- I've led a more sheltered existence than I thought!
Nice name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom