• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Tricks.NET

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
? I feel so naive... what is so porno about this? I looked and saw magic tricks and nothing else-
The illustrated guide to the meaning of TRICKS.​

:director: LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!

Well, first there was a man :yo:, then there was a woman :cheer2:.

:whistle:The woman charges a man to do, well :kiss:...you know :preggers:.

:gossip: This is called Turning TRICKS. The real trick is not to end up with one of these >>> :baby:

:rockon:I guess you have to be low life scum like the rest of us to know the meaning of the word. :doh:

:pop2: Actually, I saw it on an episode of COPS. Seriously, I ain't no pimp daddy. :hat:

:lie: No sir, your honor, that ain't me :wave: in that video being busted 8-) with my hands cuffed behind my back :-P and being put in the back seat of that police car. :sorry:

THE END​
 
Not the best one word .net, but fairly good. I'd say $3k-$5k
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom