• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TryRecipes.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fahadhassen

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Just grabbed for around $60!

Think of it as a bargain as I see some development potential. Please give all your ideas guys and pin a realistic value on it!
 
I think so too could get $100 if developed or I can also see it going to an end user.. not sure how much they will be willing to pay though
 
anyone else? Will people like to Try Reipes at TryRecipes.com ?

If I could think in that line, I would develop it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom