• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TwentyOne.net - Appraisals/Thoughts welcome!!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scizza

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
I have had TwentyOne.net for a while and had a few offers...I am curious what everyone thinks of its value.

I know it is not "21" in numbers but it is catchy and can relate to many categories such as Blackjack, Casino, or Legal Drinking Age.

Thoughts?
 
Awsome name. I can think of many uses right up.

I'd say mid - high $xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom