• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Two Great 3 Letter .coms on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice names. Good Luck!
 
Good Luck Ken - beautiful names
 
Nice names!
Q.) Does one have to bid there at eBay for the domains? Are those auctions cancellable? And, if so, do you have a "Buy now" option price(s)? Sorry ... I got no clue when it comes to that place.
Thanks a lot! :D
Good Luck with your sales.
 
Once the reserves are reached, I can't cancel the auctions. I am open to offers before the reserves are reached.
 
You got my offer on ebay... :)
 
Those are some great names. I will keep an eye on a few.
 
Here are the stats from April 30th (unique visitors that day):

gestapo.com - 60
poisonous.com - 5
enforcers.com - 4
debutantes.net - 1

I have RRN.com, HND.com and HeartBroken.com pointing at the auction...however, here is the last info I had on HeartBroken.com:

April 24th

heartbroken.com - 47

(stats are from DomainSpa)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom