• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Two Great Proxies for sale (whyblocks.com and 5115.info)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby9101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
692
Reaction score
0
I am looking to sell two fantastic proxies very cheaply.
I have never put adsense on these domains so you could do very well putting Google adsense on them. I don't have time to keep my proxies running and never tried to make any money off the ads, so I have not optimized or keyworded anything!
I have attached the traffic screenshots:
Aasume little revenue, as I said, I never tried. You can easily make good money on adsense but I don't have an adsense account.

First:
http://whyblocks.com - $26
http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whyblock1xz9.gif
http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whyblocktu7.gif

Second:
http://5115.info - $21
http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5115xn5.gif
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=51151ls2.gif

I will accept paypal!
First come first served, multi-forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom