Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Two more domains. Please appraise.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
1.) Deal-Web.com : I didnt even want this domain. I personally think it sucks. But! Look at www.Deal-web.net . BuyDomains.com has it up for auction for $488.00. And thats for the dot net version.

2.) FreeLoan.net

Domain summit 2024

chris

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Deal-Web.com - This isn't my favorite of the two -- but I think it would sell. I don't think BuyDomains.com is ever going to get $488.00 for the .net version. They've been dropping their prices for people who've sent in requests for information on some of their names. For some reason, I think of a web hosting company when I see this name (maybe it's because of dealhost.com before).

I think it's worth $10-$40.

FreeLoan.net - This name has got a lot of possibilities. You could sell it to anyone related to free government, home, and business loans. Even set it up where you sell a downloadable guide that lists resources for obtaining these loans (like Matthew Lesko.. the guy on tv with the question marks on his suit).

It's a .net so that takes away from some of the value in my eyes. It's a good name though.

I'd say a good $50-$125 undeveloped.

Good luck,
Chris

I'm not to keen on either really, maybe they are worth the registration fee. I'm not sure that you can try and value name based on on the asking price of the .net version.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks biznames for taking the time to look and reply to both of my threads. Its appreciated.

simone

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, FreeLoan.net sounds promising. Freeloan.net - free of fees, free of charges, etc. $200

P

President Gringo

2 people have posted $200, but i am curious as to why they think its worth $200, and who would be interested. What commercial value to u 2 guys see in this name?

The fact that every extension for freeloan is taken says that it is worth something. The fact that loans are everyday life for everyone business and pleasure coupled with the fact that there were 1500 searches with overture last month tells me that maybe I low balled it at $200

P

President Gringo

Thanks for backing up your valuation. I think people should post reasons along with their valuation, we all might learn something (Except a certain lady who just wants figures, and high ones at that).

simone

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree with everything Biz says about why FreeLoan.net was given a $200 appraisal.

The last time I gave a high appraisal, MC accused me of "smoking something", so to be on the safe side, I low balled it. I certainly think that to the right company it is worth more.

Originally posted by MC Juice
1.) Deal-Web.com : I didnt even want this domain. I personally think it sucks. But! Look at www.Deal-web.net . BuyDomains.com has it up for auction for $488.00. And thats for the dot net version.

2.) FreeLoan.net

1. $200
2. $800 - $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators