• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TY.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches017

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
TY.net

Results 1 - 10 of about 129,000,000 for "TY"
TY was the 170th most popular name in 2005 (SSA.gov)
Could be an acronym for "Thank You" or "Tax Year"

Thanks for your appraisals.
 
I thought it is TV.net which would be much better... :)

TY.net should definitely deserve at least $30k easy.
 
2 Good LL.net names didn't sell at TRAFFIC with $10k minimums. I don't think this one is better or worse than those, so I say between $8-12k.
 
2 Good LL.net names didn't sell at TRAFFIC with $10k minimums. I don't think this one is better or worse than those, so I say between $8-12k.

Ditto.
 
What were the two LL.net's at TRAFFIC? I'm having trouble finding them via Google.
 
I'd say 20K....I would not sell it for less.
 
I would say $30K+ and it can go upto mid $xx,xxx
 
He's just sold it ;)
 
What were the two LL.net's at TRAFFIC? I'm having trouble finding them via Google.
I looked through my email records and found out there were 3 of them: LP, GD, and WG. All of them were available for $10k.
 
i didn't buy it :)
 
Thanks, the name has been sold -- but the sale price is private.
 
i'd say easily med XX.XXX$ here, if it was tv.net i'd say no limit we have here :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom