• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Typos - Highest Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zona

Arizona Wildcats
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2006
Messages
674
Reaction score
0
I'm doing some research and I'm wondering if anyone has a list of the
highest prices realized for typo .com's? Maybe the Top 10-20 sales?

Thank you.
 
Mortage.com (typo) $242,400 Moniker/ DomainSystems
YallowPages.com (typo) $13,100 Enom's Club Drop
Programing.com (typo) at $6,100 each
CitiFinacialAuto.com (typo) $2,740

Browse dnjournal.com for more..
 
partypocker.com was over 200k also?
 
mortage.com I thought was a good buy... but I don't think I could have risked it with PartyPocker.com, seems like too much of a TM risk.
 
the myspace typos, dont know exact numbers
 
porker.com a mistype(poker.com) $155,000 Sedo
 
voyuer.com 100K+
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom