• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed uktouristboard.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karascott

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I registered this domain this morning and already have had a couple of minor offers for it. What do the rest of you think is a realistic asking price? Both offers have been under $100 so far but I think it is worth somewhat more.

Kara
 
It's difficult to know how you could use it as I don't think there is a UK tourist board. There is a tourist authority and a lot of regional tourist boards. I think the best name would be UKtouristboards.com and this would allow you to detail all the various boards and services. You could use the singular name to alias to it to pick up the odd type-in.

uktouristboards.com is unreg'd at the moment.

A few dn bucks would be nice if you decide to take my advice :D
 
singular is best in this case, and i think there is a UK tourist board. There is 181 searches on overture for UK tourist board, which is not a great amount.

I know it sounds like a great name, and it does. But what commercial value does it have? Sub-$100 does sound low, $500 would be nice. Might be worth holding out for more, unless you need the money.
 
Thanks. I guess I have it for a year and will hold out for a reasonable bid. I would happily accept $500 but the opening bid of $10 was a bit beyond the pale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom