Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Unbelievable Response to a Domain Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

newvista

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Full transcript reveals the OP to be a rude little f..k.r himself

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Had to hack into here so I can post :)

OP is unbelievable chutzpah, do not know what he hoped for - that I will not know about this thread ?

BTW I bought this domain for $12,345 3 years ago and is one of my favourite domains. Would not sell even for 50K. At that time I was also negotiating with the guy who owns womenclothing.com $25K but he wanted $50K.

So OP, you can have womenclothing.com for $50K only - and it's better than this, at least traffic wise...

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Had to hack into here so I can post :)

OP is unbelievable chutzpah, do not know what he hoped for - that I will not know about this thread ?

BTW I bought this domain for $12,345 3 years ago and is one of my favourite domains. Would not sell even for 50K. At that time I was also negotiating with the guy who owns womenclothing.com $25K but he wanted $50K.

So OP, you can have womenclothing.com for $50K only - and it's better than this, at least traffic wise...

Welcome back :)

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No wonder Denny went crazy. The guy emails him and then is an *** way before Denny even became rude.

Spam people, lowball them, then get pissy with them.....then come here and expect sympathy. Bad form, Joel.

why is Joel guy not responding now?
BRING HIM IN

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
joel can also buy my usedclothing.net
I know, I know it sounds cheap... but it really is not cheap, BIG BUSINESS, but joel you have so much money in your bank. maybe you can give some k-s to me. Then open some kind used clothing store, and then try to catch the stars... more realistic plan

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To bring users up to speed, Denny was let back on by me as I feel everyone should have an opportunity to defend himself.

Personally, I have always found Denny amusing. ;)

-=DCG=-

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To bring users up to speed, Denny was let back on by me as I feel everyone should have an opportunity to defend himself.

Personally, I have always found Denny amusing. ;)

-=DCG=-
Well, I personally find him nauseating and his intimation about hacking was obviously uncalled for.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad Adam is cool and is'nt some stuck up snobby assh*le like the other forum owners/operators out there (not naming any specifically..cough cough ..uh..um..lamepros)

I'm definitely glad Denny is back...same goes for Acro and myself for that matter, I think we all have been temp banned & banned at least 50 times collectively :eek:k:

Ok, now let's all start arguing & cyber fighting and have some fun! woooooooohooooooo

So Denny, what's traffic like on those names? How many typos do your forward to them? lol

Last edited:

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad Adam is cool and is'nt some stuck up snobby assh*le like the other forum owners/operators out there (not naming any specifically..cough cough ..uh..um..lamepros)

I'm definitely glad Denny is back...same goes for Acro and myself for that matter, I think we all have been temp banned & banned at least 50 times collectively :eek:k:

Ok, now let's all start arguing & cyber fighting and have some fun! woooooooohooooooo

So Denny, what's traffic like on those names? How many typos do your forward to them? lol

Your not alone :) Adam is by far the best man online. I also like RJ, he also is a man of his words. Overall, it's MOD's who sometimes go one a power trip and ban people with some lame excuses!
Thank God, Adam and RJ are around to defend us :)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ohh yeah..my bad, RJ is cool...we have done some biz actually...it was the prick "Jeff" who was the big time ball slurper over there...back in the day

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know this " Denny " character at all but bet Máš krásné oči.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
buy my 3 letter .com's just posted on the forum, special 3 for 1 deal...wooohooooooo

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whether the offer was lowball or not, is subjective.

Whether the email Denny sent back was rude and quite pathetic, is not.

There is a reason hes not here anymore. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom