• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Unique & Attractive Dating Tips Site - ($300 Proven Revenue) - MyDatingSpot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsoluteKC

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2006
Messages
446
Reaction score
1
Domain name: MyDatingSpot.com

Domain age / expiry: 19 months / 28-Jan-10

Google PageRank: 1

Backlinks: 157 (from Yahoo Site Explorer)


screen-shot.jpg



What is it about: Site powered by Joomla. My Dating Spot is a portal for singles and dating couples to get interesting tips and facts about dating. It also has a directory that lists down the top dating spots in the United States right now (you are freely to expand it to the world). As I am now focusing on other niches, I would like to sell this site and hopefully someone can run it even more successfully.

Statistics: Averaging more than 200 unique visitors every month. (View complete statistics from Google Analytics here)


Revenue from past one year

The following revenue are generated without much promotion. Major source of traffic is from Search Engines.

Adsense: $100 (approx.)

Affiliate Dating Offers: $200 (approx. from AzoogleAds)

View the full generated earnings tabulation from Adsense and AzoogleAds here.


Auction Details:

Start Bid: $100

Minimum Increment: $20

BIN: $1000

No reserve. Payment via PayPal.

Auction ends on the 28 Sept 2009. I will help you install the site and push the domain to you through GoDaddy.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Please note that this site has also been put on auction on other sites / forums.
 
Hi, I have looked over your site stats and site rankings and as it lacks real ranking on any competetive and popular keywords and is a SEO-mess, I cannot offer more than $200 for this site, and honestly I do not think anyone will either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom