• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed unopened.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like could be a website of stories about
unopened letters?
unopened doors?
unopened windows?
unopened soup cans?
unopened e-mails?
 
A collection of pictures of unopened gifts? :)
 
could be used for selling anything that is not directly from the manufacturer or so, but yet still unopened, outlet etc.. 3K minimum to end user
 
Spam, unwanted mail filters, mailserver etc. good name for that. high$xx undeveloped

closed.com is more obvious but for use as above unopened.com sounds great
 
I'd think it would be a good name for an online store? Not the greatest name but an easy low $x,xxx.
 
I just noticed the "Similar Threads" at this bottom of this page.

If I owned the domain name, I would sell it for the $3,000. If I thought that it was worth more that $3,000, I would pay the less than $30 that it takes to get a "professional" appraisal.

I am aware that other people here think that such appraisals are almost worthless, though.

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=120171
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom