• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Unsure of the value of iismaili.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Domaining

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
0
iismaili.net - OVT W/ EXT of 56 currently

I just acquired this domain a couple days ago and I have already received interest via an email inquiring to the asking price of the domain. I am not familiar with nature of this domain, nor the value. If anyone here can accurately appraise this domain it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
 
Hey Doc,

Wish I could help...unless it is non-english (which it probably is). IIS is the MS web/ftp server and you already know what mail is. To me it would be around 100 to 200 or so, but unless there is some hidden meaning I am unaware of...??? then the only worth would be the traffic.

Sorry I could not be of more help :(
 
Thank you! IMO, there has got to be another reason why they would be interested in this domain. It can not only be the traffic. After further analysis I discovered that maili = mail in Italian. Hence, this domain would translate to IISmail in English. That being said, what would you say this domain is worth?

Thanks again!


PapaStiz said:
Hey Doc,

Wish I could help...unless it is non-english (which it probably is). IIS is the MS web/ftp server and you already know what mail is. To me it would be around 100 to 200 or so, but unless there is some hidden meaning I am unaware of...??? then the only worth would be the traffic.

Sorry I could not be of more help :(
 
Well, IISMAIL.com in english, with traffic, may fetch a premium, esp with established traffic. I dont think I would go more than 500$ as that would be a fair price IMHO. If you got a bid around that I think i would take the money and run.
 
Thank you, your opinion is appreciated. Does anybody else have anything else to add?

Thanks again!

PapaStiz said:
Well, IISMAIL.com in english, with traffic, may fetch a premium, esp with established traffic. I dont think I would go more than 500$ as that would be a fair price IMHO. If you got a bid around that I think i would take the money and run.
 
obviously a typo of ismaili.net

good luck
 
Thank you for the reply! This is something that I was already aware of. It has since been determined to have generic value because IISmaili is Italian for IISmail. The company that contacted me was a computer software company. They are in no way associated with ismaili.net.

More opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

gotasale said:
obviously a typo of ismaili.net

good luck
 
It's more than just a typo. It also means IISmail in Italian.

Chodhry said:
I second that.

More opinions are appreciated.

Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom