Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

url.com stolen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safesys, they were not expired names.

BidaWinner, grow up and get a clue.

Originally posted by RacerX
is real sorry ignorance there.

These 'WERE' expired names, the owners are long since 'dead' and that is why they were stolen by this thief. Calling the cluebird...

I thought racerX was one of the pro's you were asking to comment nameinvestor.

RacerX

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
a domain name that was expired and then paid up, can thus be labeled a name that WAS EXPIRED. This spoon feeding has got to stop...

He is an pro. I got great data from him offline. Sorry you missed out on that though. You really do not know what he meant by 'were' expired do you?? Hint: Don't always use the date as a clue....

spoon feeding implies something is being given - theres no giving being done here, its just a circle jerk.

RacerX

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
those of us talking above you. Most sincere apologies!

no apology necessary - i didn't mean to get in the way of this circle of ego stroking.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do have clue...NO ONE is complaining about High profile domains being stolen..

so I ask you a SIMPLE question..you claim this guy has stolen 50 domains..where's the prof? wheres the uproar?

This is what happens when domains are REALLY stolen..just ask Rick..
http://news.cnet.com/investor/news/newsitem/0-9900-1028-5904524-0.html?tag=rlh

http://www.usatoday.com/life/cyber/tech/cti845.htm
Just a very simply question namesinvestor where ARE the VICTIMS..

btw..you make biggoted comments to hippiechick and tell me to grow up?LOL

W

WilliamC

I just find it amazingly funny that all these people who have been around a while are all saying the same things, yet these newcomers are blatantly attacking everyone.

Ah, another rookie error, the presumption posting history on this forum actually means something? Ha, Ha......

Bidawinner, I can understand your frustration. Everyone around you knows what is going on but you, and they won't tell you what is happening. "You want PROOF?? You can't handle the Proof!" ;)

W

WilliamC

Why doesnt it surprise me that nameinvester is australian or a new zealander. Wasn't the guy who supposedly stole these domains also?

W

WilliamC

Originally posted by nameinvestor
What gives you that idea, Mate?

just a guess, seeing as I spent 9 months in brisbane and ive never heard of "good on ya" used anywhere else.

W

WilliamC

Nice to see you finally acknowledge the thefts too! ;)

I acknowledge that the more you talk the more this all sounds fishy as hell. This isn't even ego stroking as we all thought at first, its simple case of trying to make the awareness of the names grow. lame.

Ha, Ha, you are like the Cop in the Simpsons. You truly need to travel more, MATE.

Dive back into your conspiracy novels........I know your cluelessness frustrates you, but you will get over it.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Once again YOU evade the questions namesinvestor..seems you are nothing more than a fraud..

I am far from rookie..

once again 50 domains names and not ONE victim..see if you can just handle the question..

A:so your chice is call me names again
B: evade the question again
c: actually answer the question

my bet is you are nothing more than a professional blowhard and dragon is nothing more than another one of your aliases..

this is your opportunity to prove otherwise

W

WilliamC

Ha, Ha, you are like the Cop in the Simpsons. You truly need to travel more, MATE.

Dive back into your conspiracy novels........I know your cluelessness frustrates you, but you will get over it.

Sorry, I dont have time for novels anymore. Or imbeciles.

Have a nice day ozzie

if this is a thief at work, then its good that the whistle is being blown - although the way it has been delivered as a means of ratifying professionalism and elitism is misplaced.

I somehow don't think the ultsearches and buydomains of this world would lose sleep over not knowing about this either :)

Bidawinner,

Check RacerX, Brujah, and now DrName's posts (he even knows who the guy is). They have it figured out too. Like William, I know your cluelessness really frustrates you guys, but no one is going to lead you by the hand to the answers. Your silly name calling is evidence alone.

Find the proof yourself like the others have. This forum has been great to get pros together and now I am emailing them, without snipping from the ignorant. Like I have said before, secrets will be revealed when they are no longer of value. Until then, nice try.;)

Thanks DN forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators