• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed uva.name & tup.name

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

why123

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
789
Reaction score
1
any thoughts and advices would be delightful!! thanks
 
.name's have not shown much value in the resale market. I have seen similar 3 letter .name's resell for $10.

From what I have read, .name is for a persons last name such as:

[email protected], [email protected], etc...

I dont know anybody with the last name UVA or TUP. I hope this helps. Please correct me if I am wrong though!?!?
 
For now reg fee
Here is a .name sale record
blog.name $600
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom