• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Valuation of myunitedstatesofamerica.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I am in the process of developing myunitedstatesofamerica.com and I am also curious how much the domain name itself is worth.

Any ideas?

Veg :confused: :confused:
 
Originally posted by Vegemite
I am in the process of developing myunitedstatesofamerica.com and I am also curious how much the domain name itself is worth.

Any ideas?

Veg :confused: :confused:

myunitedstatesofamerica.com is way too long :sad:
$12
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom