• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Value of "Crusty old domain name" HNVR.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfroghead

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I'm a newbie and have been picking up a few domains here and there. I just picked one up that was originally registered in 97. I’ve heard this can be valuable because search engines have a lot of trust with the oldies. Anyhow it is HNVR.com what are your thoughts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom