• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Varies.org or Practically.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

todd69101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
0
I bought these on another thread are they worth the 10.00 each I paid for them? Thanks
 
Does that mean more than reg fee ? OH MY GOD I have a couple winners here !!!!!!!!!
 
It varies on the people that you'd contact for a sale; practically, they are worth what one would pay for them.
 
OH Thats good....Thanks everyone for there inputs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom