• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed vBooking.com Offer received at Sedo

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really see how this can be compared to VirtualLondon.com, yes they both begin with a 'v'. I guess you're think v for virtual. vitual booking? A booking that does not exist in reality, what use is that?

I see this maybe being a little better than most 'letter'Booking.com, just because it flows nicely, also the V is nicely located with the B. Possible typo traffic from people with fat fingers.

I would say low-mid $$$ would be very good unless you find a real good end user.

Just my opinion.

James
 
mid xxx if you are lucky...
 
Just hope its a real enduser and ask for 2-3K
 
Perhaps I should have domainah but I sent it to auction instead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom