• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Very brandale, pronounsable 5 letter .com for sale. Dacoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
3,116
Reaction score
8
Hello,

I would like to hear your offers on this very brandable 5 letter.com. I have no idea how much to expect from this sale so please don't ask me for a price expectation. Just make an offer, any offer, I will sell it to the highest offer received.

dacoo.com
Registrar: Namecheap
 
no offer received so far
 
lol c'mon be serious here
Thanks for the friendly bump though:)
 
well...I have limited financial resources :)
You did not mention your idea of fair price
 
i did say that I am considering all offers but is $1 your idea of a fair price?:)
anyway, I guess I would be happy with something close to the mid xx range.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom