• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed vgvg.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$10 to $50 depending on your luck.
 
low to mid xx.
 
I'll go a little higher than anyone else here...low xxx reseller, much more end user.

Repeating letters like this are tough, VERY TOUGH, to find in a .com.

Very Brandable, easy to remember, easy and fun to say...needs to be developed.

Virgin Islands
stock symbol for Vonage
Video Games
Several Computer Applications and programming
Part of the Human Genome mapping structure

Already nearly 31,000 google returns for "vgvg".

Decent potential. Strongest toward VideoGamesVideoGames.com type site or Video Gamers Video Games for reviews of latest on the market and users ratings of systems and games and then just call it VGVG.COM

Develop this and get out there as a brand.
 
I like it its nice I would say high XX easy target.. Keep it I would unless you need $ then PM me :) I will buy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom