• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Video domains - appraisals needed!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VideoGuy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I registered these earlier this year. Judging by today's current internet trends, I have a strong feeling they are worth quite a bit, but appraisals would be appreciated anyway. Thanks.

1.) videouploading.net

2.) uploadvideos.net

3.) videoadvert.net

4.) videoadvert.org

5.) videoadverts.org
 
do they have any traffic on them before any appraisals? both videouploading.net and uploadvideos.net worth @$xx IMHO
 
under $100 for the lot
 
HDV is the next generation DVD

hdv-players.com to sell standalone hardware to play HD video disks
hdv2avi.com software for transcoding (similar to the existing dvd2avi and mpeg2avi)
 
I would appraise uploadvideos.net to $100
 
yeah I would say.. between $15 and $100 each.
 
videouploading, videouploads high xx nice names, easy remember
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom