Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal vocals.org

• Thread starter Deleted member 5660
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guess who owns it????

Go do you detective work!!!!

Gidddddy uppp!!:llama:

:spy: not this guy by the way ---> :wacko:

D

Deleted member 5660

Guess who owns it????

Go do you detective work!!!!

Gidddddy uppp!!:llama:

I think it will be enough to have you banned from here and notify Paypal you have false info.

I work with people in City Hall in Philly with the Mummers.com site so maybe they can drop a note to the right person/insperctor to check things out. That property looks in very bad shape from the real estate sales picture.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do we even still have the popcorn smiley :popcorn:

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will offer to act as a middleman with the cash and the domain if you guys want....

It takes way too much away from the fun of domaining having to go back and forth about bad transactions - they unfortunately happen some times. Taking jabs at each other really is counter productive.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will offer to act as a middleman with the cash and the domain if you guys want....

It takes way too much away from the fun of domaining having to go back and forth about bad transactions - they unfortunately happen some times. Taking jabs at each other really is counter productive.

I Don't really want to get involed in this mess but if there's a issue of trust with the domain return and payment refund (if this is the ONLY issue) escrowDNS.com has no escrow fees this month soo it would only cost a few dollars to handle this.. only a suggestion
http://www.dnforum.com/f60/escrowdns-com-escrow-fee-free-november-thread-331053.html?highlight=escrowdns

G/L

jim

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 5660

The amount was small but apparently this guy has done this to others. He makes deals for multiple domains and then just completes the publically posted deal. He then reneges of the other deals and threatens to post negative feedback for those that complain. What got me pissed off is that he posted in this thread and complained that did not respond to him fast enough so he claimed he was worried about me screwing him.

I only discovered the payment address issue after he did this to me. I have contacted the real estate agent selling the property he is using as his payment address. Let's see if he heard of this guy.

DNBA

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
seriously i would just let it go. its only a few $$$ not worth the headache. i dont know the details of the PM's but from the looks of it it was a thread for vocals.org. To tell you the truth the name isnt really all that great now that i think about it. The sad part for both of you guys is that both burned bridges for each other and any future business that you both could of dome together.

What i really want to know is where the hell did all of these cool smiley faces come from?

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM me if you want to use our escrow service free of charge

D

Deleted member 5660

Is all that negative feedback left by Moonlight Media going to be removed?

He placed it there as part of his scheme to retailiate against anyone who complained about his not following through with offers.

MoonlightMedia just left me 3 more negative feedbacks for a total of seven:

mentally ill
Buyer MoonlightMedia (60) 11-09-2008
psychotic
STALKER
Likes to bully & threaten...messing with the wrong one
Buyer MoonlightMedia (60) 11-08-2008
Con Artist seller gives me this line "It was transferred under false pretenses"
delusional....retarded...
liar...annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators