• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed vodo.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3dGEEK

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Messages
1,364
Reaction score
2
Voodoo ??

Video on demand ??

Your suggestions and appraisals are most welcome :yes:

Cheers :ok:
 
Your thoughts please...:)
 
It's a funny name, I like the sound of it. If it was a .COM then it would go mid $x,xxx easy. But my experience of .net's is that these are pretty hard to sell for a good price. I've had a few similar LLLL.net's which I thought where incredibly good, only to prove that they only sell for $xx. So I have to say hi $xx-mid $xxx for this one. Only my opinion of course.
 
Thankyou Pcproffenno for your time and input :)

More please....:shy:
 
I look forward to more feedback please... :yes:
 
Please don't hold back... :cool:
 
It's a funny name, I like the sound of it. If it was a .COM then it would go mid $x,xxx easy. But my experience of .net's is that these are pretty hard to sell for a good price. I've had a few similar LLLL.net's which I thought where incredibly good, only to prove that they only sell for $xx. So I have to say hi $xx-mid $xxx for this one. Only my opinion of course.

i agree with this analysis geekster :cool:
 
Please keep 'em coming :ok: Thankyou :cool:
 
any of your own bump make its prices lower $10 bucks .
imo , vodo.net at least $500 .
 
imo , vodo.net at least $500 .

Well Thankyou indeed Dr Nump :shy:

I'm looking for some more input on this forum please... just a bit more ;)

Thanks :yes:
 
nice domain! $100-150
 
Thankyou 1John2004 :shy:

moooorrre pplllleassse !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom